Delta Gamma

Chapter History

The Gamma Delta chapter of Delta Gamma was first founded by six young women at Montana State University in 1948. The Gamma Delta chapter spent many wonderful decades as an active Panhellenic chapter on Montana State’s campus. 

The chapter ultimately relinquished its Delta Gamma charter in June 1991 after facing difficult times. After this unfortunate event, re-establishing at Montana State was always a goal and in 2019 it finally happened! 41 members were officially initiated into the Gamma Delta chapter and the chapter was official re-installed by Fraternity President Wilma Johnson Wilbanks, Alpha Psi-Mississippi in November 2019. Gamma Delta celebrates being Delta Gamma’s 84th chapter since 1873, and the 153rd active chapter of Delta Gamma on college campuses today. The current members of the Gamma Delta Chapter look forward to continuing the Delta Gamma legacy at Montana State University for years to come.

  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image
  • org slide image